Southbrook Vineyards only ships products within Canada.

Triomphe Gamay, 2019

Shipped and sold by Southbrook Vineyards

2019 Niagara Peninsula 750 mL, 12.1% ALC/VOL
SOLD OUT
$27.95
Gamay

Tasting Notes: Fresh, inviting and clean, this ruby coloured wine shows aromas of raspberry, strawberry and roses. A dry palate with excellent acidity that is rich with red cherries, raspberries and a hint of red flowers that will complement chicken, pork, and earthy root vegetables dishes.

Winemaking Notes: Hand harvested on Oct. 14, 2019 at 20.5 brix Whole clusters were manually sorted and 30% by weight went straight to the open top oak fermenter. The remaining 70% were gently stemmer, leaving many whole berries and allowed to ferment with wild yeast and malolactic bacteria. After pressing the wine was transferred to a mix of French and American oak barrels for 12 months of aging before bottling.

VQA Niagara Peninsula

Certification: Organic. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.

Residual Sugar: 6 g/L

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Triomphe Gamay
Your Rating