Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
Appearance: Brig, clear, Burgundy red.
Aroma: Five spice, caramelized baked blackberry, cedar forest, rosemary.
Palate: Dried cherries, mushroom, sage, black raspberry and melted dark chocolate. Fennel and cigar box frame the smooth, precise and structured tannins.
Drink with: Sockeye salmon, lamb, Waygu beef tenderloin, red tuna, truffle, mushroom, and European deli meats. Ripe dark fruits and chocolate.
Awards & Ratings
- 2019 Decanter World Wine Awards
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2019, Bronze Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2019, Bronze Medal
- British Columbia Lieutenant Governor's Wine Awards 2019, Gold Medal
- Gold - 2019 Savor NW
- Silver - 2018 San Francisco International Wine Competition