Wine of the month club
The Wine Club
Get premier, award-winning wine sent to your door each month with the MWC Canadian Wine Of The Month Club. Each month, a featured Canadian winery will send 2-3 bottles of their Wines Of The Month to your door, along with information about the wine and winery, and food pairing suggestions.
At the $99/month level, you even get to choose which package you would like to receive; perhaps it’s White Only this month, and Red Only next month, you decide!
Try it out on a month-to-month basis. It’s also the perfect gift – send someone in Canada a wine club subscription for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, or holidays. Just select one of our Canadian wine club options.
- All of the wines featured in the Wine Club have been tasted and reviewed by our team of wine experts.
- Shipping costs and applicable taxes and deposits are included in the price of your wine subscription. If your delivery address is in a remote region of Canada that incurs higher than usual shipping charges, you may be contacted to approve an additional monthly fee to cover the extra shipping costs.
- Your Wine Of The Month Club package will be delivered to the shipping address that you list. Contact us to make any changes to your shipping address.
- For gifts, please list the recipient's email address. You can include a special note for them in the "Special Instructions for the Winery" field.
- The recipient must be of legal drinking age in the province or territory shipped to.
- Your credit card will be charged on the 15th of each month for the amount of your chosen package.
- Wine Club packages will be sent out from the winery in the third week of each month. All Wine Of The Month Club shipments are sold and shipped directly by the participating winery.
- Wine Club members in the $99 package level can change their wine package type each month if they wish. Options are Mixed package (includes white wine, red wine, and/or rosé wine), White Only, and Red Only. Please contact us by the 1st of each month to advise us of your change. Changes will only be made if you contact us by the 1st day of each month; if no change is requested, you will continue to receive the same package type as you did in the previous month.
- Contact us to cancel your subscription. Please provide us with a minimum of 10 business days notice.
"I love my monthly wine club packs! They arrive like clockwork (usually when I've just run out of wine) and the tasting notes and pairing suggestions are super helpful."
- Mark J., Wine Club customer for 2 years
"I gave a wine club subscription to my sister for her wedding, and they liked it so much they've asked for another subscription for Christmas. Done and done!"
- Janet H., Wine Club gifter
"I got my in-laws a 1-year wine club membership last year, and they loved it...so much so that they've asked us to extend it again this year. This wine club is definitely a winner!"
- Lisa C., Wine Club gifter for 2 years running
"I love wine but had never subscribed to any kind of monthly wine club before. I wasn't sure if I would like all of the wines each month, I thought it might be like Columbia House in the '90's where it's hit or miss whether you get music that you like! Well, I am happy to say that I continue to be super impressed with the variety and calibre of wines that are included in my monthly wine club packages. I'm a year into my membership and going strong!"
- Matt H., Wine Club subscriber for 1 year
"A few years ago, I gave my family members 6-month memberships to My Wine Canada's wine club for Christmas and they loved it. So I repeated the wine club membership gifts the following year. Now it's just become my Christmas gift tradition - my family loves their monthly wine packages and I can do all my holiday shopping in about 5 minutes!"
- Sera B., Wine Club gifter for 3 years
"I used to be a member of a different monthly wine club, but found the service and wines sub par. So I really did my research this time. My Wine Canada's wine club really impressed me - they are very clear about what's being delivered each month and the wines are very well selected and high quality. Their tasting notes are also excellent. Plus, they are really flexible - I paused my membership for a month, changed addresses, and switched package types last summer, and it all went without a hitch. I'm very happy with this club and I would definitely recommend it."
- Vivek G., Wine Club member since 2014