Sorry, 13th Street Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
Give the gift of wine with this exclusive, limited edition wine pack curated just for you from 13th Street Winery! The perfect gift for anniversaries, weddings, birthdays or holidays.
In this pack, you will receive these 6 premium wines (two whites, one sparkling rosé and three reds!) straight to your door:
- 2016 June's Vineyard Riesling - A food-friendly white with classic notes of peach, lime, citrus fruit, and a touch of honey.
- 2017 Viognier - Classic aromas of peach and apricot with a fruit-forward palate of green melon, lychee, lemon, and a hint of spice.
- NV Cuvée Rosé - This traditional method sparkling has enticing notes of red berry, stone fruit and light toast on the palate.
- 2017 Cabernet Merlot - This rich blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot is showing notes of red currant, blackberry, plum, and cedar on the palate.
- 2017 Gamay Noir - An outstanding Niagara Gamay showing ripe red berry fruit (think raspberry and strawberry), black pepper, spice, and herbal notes.
- 2016 Meritage - An elegant blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. Classic aromas of black raspberry, rosemary and black pepper with notes of plum, pepper and vanilla on the palate.
Shipping is included so all you'll pay is $142.70 for this outstanding wine that you won't find anywhere else!
* To get free shipping, select your shipping method at check out and the shipping cost will be discounted automatically. Free shipping discount applies to a maximum of $50 off shipping costs. Any shipping cost over $50 is paid for by the customer. *
Awards & Ratings
Awards & Accolades
2016 Gamay Noir
- Gold - 2017 National Wine Awards of Canada
- 90 points, David Lawrason (WineAlign): This is quite lovely, combining ripe candied gamay fruit with complex pepper, herbal and slightly meaty notes. It is smooth yet juicy with fresh tart-edged acidity, a touch of sourness and very good to excellent length. Tasted June 2017
- 90 points, Rhys Pender (WineAlign): Light, fresh and juicy with lots of raspberry and strawberry fruit and just a hint of game and spice with a nice silky texture.
- 90 points, DJ Kearney (WineAlign): This traditional method sparkling wine is 71% pinot noir and 29% chardonnay, with a tiny hint of gamay. Very bready/yeasty nose; plenty of toasty, caramelly maturation. Ultra-autolytic, chiselled acidity and truly sophisticated. Tasted June 2017
2011 Essence Pinot Noir
- 92 points, Rick Vansickle (WINESINNIAGARA.COM): In the Essence wines, this is where you find the personality of Colas, this is his playground, a place where he can make the wines that best express the best of the vintage, his take on the vintage. The Pinot shows black cherry, meaty-loamy notes, truffles and swirling spices on the nose. It is built with structure, designed to age, with ripe, assertive tannins, savoury cherry flavours, currants, earthy and spicy but doesn’t seem over the top on the palate. My temptation would be to lay this down for a while to bring it all into harmony. Reviewed: November 2014.