Sorry, 50th Parallel Estate does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
APPEARANCE: Bright, clear, slightly beige.
AROMA: Passion fruit, rose petal.
PALATE: Classic lychee, kiwi and gooseberry. The wine is finished just off dry and is well balanced with sugar and acidity to ensure the aromatics and palate profile are well preserved to respect the tropical fruit presence of the wine.
DRINK WITH: Exotic cuisine; Garam Masala inspired dishes, sweet chili prawns, Hawaiian poke bowls, spicy tuna rolls, scorching Texan grilled meats, and chili dogs. Serve between 3-6 degrees Celsius in a white aromatic glass.
Awards & Ratings
- 2019 International Wine Competition (London)
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2019, Bronze Medal
- Best of Class - 2019 Savor NW
- Bronze - 2019 International Wine and Spirit Competition (London)
- Bronze - 2019 International Wine Competition (London)