Sorry, 50th Parallel Estate does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
APPEARANCE: Intense Carnelian red, with undertones of deep purple. Bright with slight turbidity.
AROMA: Leather, smoked meats, sandalwood, wild rose, star anise, allspice and black pepper.
PALATE: A full bodied wine from a dry vinatge in the central Okanagan Valley that first shows off fully developed flavours of dark red fruits like ripe Staccato cherry, black raspberry, and blackberry. Dried rosemary and sage, saffron, and truffle explode to take over the mid palate blend seamlessly with earthy minerality. A fresh, vibrant and poised Pinot Noir.
THINK OF: A place where mountains, lakes, and vineyards combine for the perfect Pinot experience.
DRINK WITH: Traditional pairings to consider include lamb, tenderloin, venison and a multitude of game birds, west coast salmon species, tuna, marlin, seasoned mushrooms, truffled baby potatoes, and beets. Hardened artisan cheeses and aged meats are always well blended to our Pinot. Hi-pour into burgundy aromatic glasses between 12 and 16 degrees Celsius, and allow to warm in glass to 18 and 20 degrees before drinking. Decanting is not necessary but some air will expand the flavour profile sooner in the glass and allow for the wine to warm to drinking temperature sooner.
Awards & Ratings
- John Schreiner
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017, Silver Medal
- 2017 All Canadian Wine Championships, Double Gold
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Silver Medal
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2017, Honours Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2018, Bronze Medal
- Gold - 2017 China Wine and Spirits Awards
- Silver, 90 points - 2017 Decanter Int'l Wine Awards
- Silver - 2017 Int'l Wine and Spirits Competition
- Bronze - 2017 BC Wine Awards