Sorry, 50th Parallel Estate does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
APPEARANCE: Bright, clear, light limey sandstone.
AROMA: Lime custard, orange zest, honey.
PALATE: This wine abounds in citrus fruit flavours but also bridges into stone fruits like nectarine, white flesh peach, and apricots. A touch of Granny Smith apple and our signature slatey mineral mouthfeel give tactile adhesion for the palate to finish. Mouthwatering acidity brings tension and a slight residual sugar content balances the wine and showcases the intense freshness.
DRINK WITH: Pairing with fatty meats, hard aged cheeses, oysters, shellfish and caviar will bring mind blowing culinary rewards. Great to pour as a palate setter when guests arrive or between structured meal courses. Serve between 3-6 degrees Celsius in a white aromatic glass. Cellaring is encouraged for 8-12 years or beyond as the enclosure and acidity will allow gradual aging.
Awards & Ratings
- 2019 International Wine Competition (London)
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2019, Bronze Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2019, Gold Medal
- British Columbia Lieutenant Governor's Wine Awards 2019, Silver Medal
- Silver - 2019 International Wine and Spirit Competition (London)
- Bronze - 2019 International Wine Competition (London)