Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
Our Best Value dessert wine comes packaged in a beautiful gift box.
This wine is reflects the best expression of Chardonnay, allowed to fully ripen and then left to hang on the vine for further concentration of ripe flavours.
On the Nose: Aromas of baked apples, dried apricots, golden raisins, honey and lemon zest.
On the Palate: Opulent and full-bodied, with luscious flavors of apple, apricot, creamy flan, golden raisins, honey and vanilla overlaid with lemon zest. Well balanced acidity contributes to the long, smooth finish.
Pairing Notes: Pair with vanilla bean ice cream, and stone fruit pastries. For the summer, serve with barbecued peaches and vanilla whipped cream. Scrumptious!
Awards & Ratings
- Tony Aspler, June 2014
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2014, Honours Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2014, Bronze Medal
- GOLD ~ 2016 Okanagan Wine Festivals
- GOLD ~ 2015 Northwest Wine Summit
- SILVER ~ 2015 San Francisco International Wine Competition