Sorry, Henry of Pelham Estate Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
Concentrated dark fruit tones balanced by black raspberry nuances. A hand-picked blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot where yields were restricted to less than 2 tonnes per acre and wine was aged in French oak barrels. This wine will improve with 7 to 10 years of cellaring.
• Made from Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc grown in the Short Hills Bench on our estate;
• Yields were severely restricted to less than 2 tonnes per acre (approximately 1 bottle per vine);
• We net the rows to prevent bird damage;
• Oak tank fermented on the skins with manual cap punch downs over one month followed by 20 months of aging in French oak (60% new and 40% 1-year-old barrels).
Braised lamb shanks with rosemary and roasted garlic accents or good quality chocolate for a unique dessert combination.
Awards & Ratings
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2019, Bronze Medal