Sorry, Henry of Pelham Estate Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
Estate-grown and fermented in oak, this round, mouth-filling yet fresh wine is the epitome of a Short Hills Bench Chardonnay.
• Made from several estate vineyards in the Short Hills Bench;
• Yields of 2 to 3 tonnes/acre (~25 to 50 hL/ha);
• Barrel fermented in 1/3 new oak. The oak barrels were sourced from a combination of forests in Europe and northern North America, and from several cooperage houses;
• Aged in barrel for 8 to 10 months.
Grilled salmon, crab and lobster. Wild fowl or turkey. Dishes with cream sauces or mild herb flavours. Soft cheeses.
Awards & Ratings
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2018, Silver Medal