Sorry, Henry of Pelham Estate Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
* Get FREE SHIPPING on orders of 6 bottles or more from Henry of Pelham! Feel free to mix wines. Select your shipping method at check out and the shipping cost will be discounted automatically. *
Named in memory of Henry’s wife, widow and family matriarch, Catharine Smith. Clonal selection and the use of traditional grape varieties (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir) makes this wine a modern Niagara expression of a time-honoured wine style. The secondary fermentation is done in bottle and this wine is aged for 24+ months on the lees before disgorging.
• Made from the blending of 70-80% Pinot Noir with 20-30% Chardonnay;
• Grapes were handpicked and bunch selected, then gently whole-cluster pressed;
• Secondary fermentation was finished in bottle followed by a further 30 months aging on the lees.
Salmon caviar with sour cream; Malpeque oysters with a hint of lemon.
Awards & Ratings
- Michael Pinkus
- Ontario Wine Awards 2019, Bronze Medal
2016 Ontario Wine Awards – GOLD
92 Points - Decanter World Wine Awards
92 Points - Dean Tudor
92 Points - Natalie MacLean
91 Points - Michael Godel
91 Points - Rick Vansickle
90 Points - Evan Saviolidis
90 Points - Steve Thurlow
4.5 Stars - Michael Pinkus
4.5 Stars - Rod Phillips
4.5 Stars - Vic Harradine