Sorry, Henry of Pelham Estate Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
The early cold of winter in the Short Hills Bench allows for a consistently high-quality Riesling Icewine to be made every year, even though Riesling is among the most challenging grapes to use for icewine. Rich, perfumed and citrusy. Further aging will enhance minerality, and nuances of dried fruits and honey. Delicious in its youth, this icewine will also cellar for at least 15 years, in part due to the removal of Botrytis-affected fruit.
• Estate-grown in the Short Hills Bench;
• Made from naturally frozen grapes picked at temperatures of -8 to -13ºC;
• Fruit affected by Botrytis Cinerea is removed prior to harvest;
• Yields of approximately 15 hL/ha;
• Fermented in stainless steel.
As an aperitif with strong blue cheeses or seared foie gras, or for dessert with fresh fruit.
Awards & Ratings
- Vic Harradine