Sorry, JoieFarm does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
We work with Pinot Noir because we feel that it naturally excels in the cool climate desert of south-central British Columbia. Our diurnal temperature swings extend our harvest and ripening period well into 60 days past veraison to create Pinot Noir with great phenolic ripeness and flavour development while maintaining bright acidity. The superiority of the Burgundian varietals to our terroir is undeniable, but of equal importance is their compatibility with the cuisine of the Pacific Northwest. This Pinot Noir is a blend of the vineyards made in a fruit forward style for early drinking. Pleasant acidity is balanced with bright cherry fruit.
Awards & Ratings
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2016, Bronze Medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017, Bronze Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Bronze Medal
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2017, Honours Medal