Sorry, Long Table Distillery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
Made in a traditional Scandinavian style, this award winning handcrafted Akvavit is copper-pot distilled in small-batches. Långbord Akvavit gets its characteristic notes from six hand-picked botanicals which include caraway, fennel, anise and a Seville orange. The nose is greeted by complex licorice and orange notes but a smooth, sweet finish of lingering marmalade and prevailing herbal notes on the palate. When served from the freezer, its thicker viscosity makes Långbord Akvavit an inviting aperitif and/or digestif and the perfect base for variety of creative craft cocktails.
Suggested uses: Perfect served as a traditional Scandinavian shot, this smooth spirit finds its way into a host modern cocktails.
Awards & Ratings
- SIP Awards 2018, Gold Medal
- Canadian Artisan Spirit Competition 2019, Gold Medal
- Gold – Best in Category — Canadian Artisan Spirits Competitiion, 2019
- Gold – Best in Category — American Distilling Institute (ADI), 2018
- Gold – Best in Class — Alberta Beverage Awards, 2018
- GOLD Medal Winner: Best in Category — SIP Northwest Magazine, ‘Best in the Northwest’ Competition October, 2016
- SILVER Medal Winner — World Spirits Competition, 2015
Critically Speaking …
“Downtown Vancouver’s Long Table Distillery has restored the spirit to its rightful glory with the superb and velvety-smooth Långbord Akvavit (långbord is Swedish for “long table”). Charles Tremewen … distills the stuff with a classic mix of six botanicals and Seville oranges. Poured straight from the freezer, it has an icy-clean, assertive and refreshing taste. It’s superb as an aperitif or with open-face sandwiches.”
— Chris Nuttall-Smith – EnRoute Magazine, Globe & Mail, Toronto Life.