Sorry, Long Table Distillery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
This gold award winning BC crafted Gin is created around a London Dry style and is defined by its combination of eight botanicals that offers clean, fresh tasting notes of bold piney juniper, celery, light zesty citrus and faint cashew nuttiness with enlivening black pepper spice. Fragrant, flavourful and fresh.
Suggested uses: A versatile gin, forms the foundation spirit in any gin cocktail. Whether it’s a Martini, Gin & Tonic or classic or contemporary cocktails, this spirit offers a clean, consistent base to build on.
Awards & Ratings
- Margaret Swaine, Spirits columnist, National Post, 2014
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2017, Silver Medal
- SIP Awards 2018, Gold Medal
- Canadian Artisan Spirit Competition 2019, Gold Medal
- SILVER – American Distilling Institute (ADI), 2018
- EXCELLENT – 4.5/5.0 Certified Rating – Difford’s Guide (UK), 2016
- GOLD – Best in Category – Vancouver International Spirits Competition, 2016
- SILVER Medal Winner – World Spirits Competition, April 2015
- Best of Show – Gold Medal Plates, Victoria, BC, 2013
“The best BC London Dry on the market.”
— Shaun Layton, Bartender, Writer (The Alchemist Magazine)
“Local gin lovers gather with praise, for one of their own is awarded first place.”
— Lauren Mote, Chief Judge, Vancouver International Spirits Competition
“Classy and classically styled…with a fresh minty juniper and citrus peel aroma… (Long Table gin) will work in anything.”
— Adam McDowell, National Post
“LOVE the (Long Table) gin. Amazing, clean but complex, juniper on the nose, woodsy soft palate. Well done.”
— Jay Drysdale, BC Wine Guy