Sorry, Malivoire Wine Company does not ship wine to United States.

Canadian wine delivered right to your door!

More Views

Gamay, 2018

Shipped and sold by Malivoire Wine Company

2018 Niagara Peninsula 750 mL, 12% ALC/VOL

Availability: In stock

$19.95
Gamay

Description

Cherry, blueberry, cranberry, red licorice with a mossy inference. Fresh, perky and dry. Red cherry, raspberry, pomegranate and peppery spice on the palate.

Gamay clusters were sourced from Beamsville Bench and Vinemount Ridge sites as grape sugars averaged 20.3° Brix.

Two types of fermentation vessels were used. The majority of the must fermented and finished malo-lactic conversion in stainless steel, but a small portion was treated inside a concrete tank made from local limestone. The larger portion, 65%, was aged in neutral oak barrels while the remaining 35% rested in stainless steel. The wine was bottled in May and June 2019.

At the time of bottling, alcohol was measured at 12%, titratable acidity at 5 grams per litre and pH at 3.32.

Vegan friendly.

Food Companions: Serve near 14° C with baked or barbecued poultry or grilled salmon. A fabulous choice with tomato-based sauces. Enjoy now through 2021.

Awards & Ratings

Reviews

This product doesn't have reviews yet

Be the first and write a review

Write a review

Rate this product: *

← Back to reviews list

Related Products

Back to Top