Sorry, Moon Curser Vineyards does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
Our Syrah is grown in three neighboring Osoyoos East BenchVineyards, both Class 1 viticultural properties. The wine was matured in 225 L barriques, about a third of which were new oak of French and Hungarian origin.
This is a dry, medium-bodied red wine. On the nose, there is the hallmark black pepper of Okanagan Syrah accompanied by strong black cherry, clove and allspice aromas. Earthy chocolate and leather notes complement the dark fruit on the palate. Tannins are smooth, and the finish is long.
This wine pairs very well with red meats, especially venison or lamb. As well this wine would pair elegantly with tomato based pasta dishes.
Awards & Ratings
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2016, Gold Medal
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2016, Honours Medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017, Bronze Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Silver Medal
- Gold Medal - 2016 Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2016 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
MWC 2015-03-27Wine expert Michelle Bouffard pairs this wine with BBQ Legs of Lamb on the MWC Wine Blog: "My Canadian twist is a seductive, floral and peppery Syrah from the Okanagan Valley made by Moon... More
MWCWine expert Michelle Bouffard pairs this wine with BBQ Legs of Lamb on the MWC Wine Blog: "My Canadian twist is a seductive, floral and peppery Syrah from the Okanagan Valley made by Moon Curser." You can read the whole post here: http://mywinecanada.com/wineblog/pairitup-ottolenghi/