Sorry, Moraine Estate Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
We spared no expense or care with our premium 2014 Pinot Noir. The grapes that produced this wine were handpicked, small batch fermented and bottled on site. This 2014 Pinot Noir was aged in premium French oak from the Forest of Tronçais for 10 months.
Tasting profile: It exhibits aromas of wild thyme, dark chocolate, black cherries and tamarillos. Its lovely acidity mingles seamlessly with its juicy tannins which will dance on your tongue.
Food pairing: Try pairing it with a creamy mushroom risotto or some marinated grilled pork, you won’t be disappointed.
Awards & Ratings
Excellent value here with typicity and charm. Notes of new leather, sweet and earthy beetroot, black cherry and a little black pepper. A touch of volatile acidity adds complexity and charm. There is a ripe modernity to this that contrasts a traditional feel. Memorable. Tasted July 2016.
- Sara d'Amato, WineAlign
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2016, Silver Medal
- Gold Medal, British Columbia Wine Awards, 2016
- Silver Medal, WineAlign National Wine Awards of Canada, 2016
- Double Gold, International Pinot Noir Challenge, 2015
- Best Pinot Noir in the Best of Varietal Competition in British Columbia, 2015
- “Best Medium Red Wine” Vancouver Magazine 2015 Wine Award
- Silver Medal, International Fingers Lake Wine Competition, 2015