Sorry, Red Rooster Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
This iconic rooster really expresses his 'Rhone-style' image with flare and panache while strutting through the hen house. The clutch of hens immediately noticed that perfect shade of deep ruby red and enticing bouquet of raspberry and strawberry accented by notes of bay leaf and violet. This dry, medium-bodied wine has soft delicate tannins and food-friendly acidity. Flavours of red berry, cherry and plum provide that perfect tangy, juicy fruit-forward excitement while notes of red licorice and delicate spice add interest. Red fruits, spice, mineral and plum notes provide that lasting memory.
Wonderful wine to sip and savour while fireside. Serve with wild fowl; duck breast; veal cutlets; veal scallopini; crown roast of pork with stuffing; prime rib.
Awards & Ratings
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- 2018 All Canadian Wine Championships, Bronze
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018, Bronze Medal
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2018, Gold Medal
- British Columbia Lieutenant Governor's Wine Awards 2018, Gold Medal
- BC Best of Varietal Wine Awards 2018, Silver Medal