Sorry, SpierHead Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
Our Cuvée is made in limited quantity and is blended each year from selected barrels which stand out to our winemaker. SpierHead’s flagship pinot noir is aged in 100% French oak and is made up of 4 clones: 35% Dijon 115, 25% Dijon 667, 25% Dijon 828 and 15% Pommard.
Awards & Ratings
SpierHead has become one of the top names in BC Pinot Noir and now with a range of quality tiers they are taking things to new levels. The 2014 Cuvée has everything you need in Pinot Noir. The nose is interesting and complex with raspberry, red cherry, clove spice and orange zest while the palate is soft, silky, vibrant and fresh. The long finish keeps evolving with layer after layer of flavour unfolding. A great bottle of Pinot.
- Rhys Pender, MW, WineAlign
- 2016 All Canadian Wine Championships, Double Gold
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2016, Platinum Medal
- 2017 All Canadian Wine Championships, Bronze
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Silver Medal