Sorry, Tawse Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
* Get FREE SHIPPING on orders of 6 bottles or more from Tawse to addresses in Ontario, and only $20 to ship 6 bottles outside of Ontario! Feel free to mix wines. Select your shipping method at check out and the shipping cost will be discounted automatically. *
Food Pairings: With its mineral nature in tandem with the vanilla and fruit notes make this medium-bodied wine the perfect companion for seafood pasta with mussels, shrimp and scallops, roast chicken with herb butter or butternut squash risotto.
Winemaker's Comments: Planted in 1998 on mixed limestone and clay soils, the Quarry Road estate vineyard is farmed organically and biodynamically and produces balanced wines with unique minerality. 2013 was a cool and wet growing season which resulted in fresh, crisp and delicate wines. Barrel-fermented with indigenous yeast and aged in French Oak, this wine displays notes of nectarine, ripe peach, vanilla sugar and toasted nuts. The palate displays flavours of vanilla, white grapefruit, and crisp minerality. Hints of wet stone are detected on the long finish.
Awards & Ratings
- Ontario Wine Awards 2017, Silver Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Platinum Medal
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2017, Honours Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2018, Gold Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2018, Platinum Medal