Sorry, Tawse Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
Food Pairings: The Quarry Road Vineyard planted in 1998, is a mixture of limestone and clay soil and is known for producing Chardonnays of unique minerality. Barrel fermented with indigenous yeast and aged in French Oak, this wine displays notes of honey suckle, ripe Red Delicious apple, with rich yet subtle notes of toffee. The crisp red apple carries onto the palate and is accompanied by flavours of vanilla, and wet stone. The complexity of these fruit and mineral flavours leave an extended finish of this superbly balanced Chardonnay.
Awards & Ratings
- Ontario Wine Awards 2017, Silver Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Platinum Medal
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2017, Honours Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2018, Gold Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2018, Platinum Medal