Sorry, Terravista Vineyards does not ship wine to United States.

Canadian wine delivered right to your door!

More Views

  • National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Gold Medal

Albariño, 2016

Shipped and sold by Terravista Vineyards

2016 Okanagan Valley 750 mL ,14% ALC/VOL

Availability: Sold out

$25.00
Albariño

Description

Year three of our Albarino remains stoically nervy and poised upon its release. 70% of the fruit comes from our home vineyard Lone Hand Ranch in Naramata, with remaining 30% from Gravelbourg vineyard on Black Sage Road.

Seductive with aromas of pear, salty nectarine, apple and a hint of jasmine peeking through, the palate is further anchored by a chalky minerality followed by a persistent juicy finish.

Bring on a selection of Iberian Peninsula jamon!

- Senka Tennant, Winemaker

Awards & Ratings

Awards:

  • National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Gold Medal National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Gold Medal

Reviews

This product doesn't have reviews yet

Be the first and write a review

Write a review

Rate this product: *

← Back to reviews list

Related Products

Back to Top