Sorry, Tinhorn Creek Vineyards does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
- 537 Tinhorn Creek Road
Oliver, British Columbia
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards
We’ve been part of the South Okanagan since 1993 – growing grapes, making wine, and having a good laugh whenever we can.
Established in 1993, Tinhorn Creek Vineyards is located just south of Oliver B.C., in the famed Golden Mile wine-growing district. As the number one winery destination evoking classic south Okanagan terroir, Tinhorn Creek proudly offers estate grown wines, growing grapes on both the Black Sage and Golden Mile benches. As the first winery in Canada to support carbon neutral measures, Tinhorn Creek continues their commitment to land stewardship, conservation and environmentally sustainable practices. Tinhorn Creek offers an unrivaled visitor experience along with wines that rank among the best in the world.
* FREE SHIPPING right now from Tinhorn Creek on all orders of 6+ bottles! Feel free to mix. Select your shipping method at check out and the shipping cost will be discounted automatically. *
Tinhorn Creek is currently shipping most orders by courier (ATS Healthcare) for delivery to your door. Any orders to remote areas will be shipped with Canada Post. Note: On check out, the shipping method will read Canada Post, but please rest assured your order will be sent via ATS Healthcare for most orders.
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, Okanagan Valley$26.30
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, Okanagan Valley$36.89
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, Okanagan Valley$158.14
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, Okanagan Valley$289.08