Sorry, Two Sisters Vineyards does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
Get this premium selection of red, white, and sparkling wines from Two Sisters Vineyards in one click!
The 6 wines you will receive to your door are:
- 2017 Barrel-Fermented Chardonnay - Reflective of our distinct cool-climate Niagara terroir from selected premium low-cropped vines, our barrel fermented 2017 Chardonnay has been aged in 100% French oak. With gentle spice and bright stone fruit, a slight creaminess gives way to juicy acidity perfectly designed for aging. Our Chardonnay was hand-harvested and crafted with gentle, meticulous care.
- N/V Lush Rosé Sparkling - This most elegant take on the traditional method treatment of the two lead varieties used in Champagne offers a gorgeous pink coulour thanks to the dosage of cabernet franc. Expressive yeast aromas with hints of red currants and a creaminess on the palate. Dry, with generous front flavours of cheries and strawberries with perception of crab apples and pears lingering on the refreshing finish. While not a bone dry premium sparkling, it is rather close to it.
- 2015 Cabernet Franc - Deep, dark ruby colour with a vibrant nose of juicy ripe fruit and spicy herbs. Extended hang time and 33 months in French oak, 15% new, resulted in a full-bodied wine with red and black fruit flavours contrasted by spiciness of sweet basil, sage and red peppercorn. Impressive and elegant example of this ideal variety for warmer areas of the Niagara Peninsula.
- 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon - The nose is a wonderful and integrated combination of ripe black fruits, exotic spices, tobacco and licorice. Extended barrel aging with a limited amount of new French oak provides the savory nuances of wood, smoke and toast.
- 2013 Stone Eagle Proprietary Red Blend - An outstanding blend of cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc, and merlot. Elegantly perfumed with classic black currant, herbal tobacco leaf, and graphite aromatics. Bright, juicy merlot red fruit character adds to the darker and more structured cabernets.
- 2013 Stone Eagle Estate Reserve - The Stone Eagle ultra-premium brand represents a meticulous selection of each vintage's most complex, elegant and age-worthy wines. The merlot-dominant estate reserve benefits from an impressive 48 months of barrel-aging. Offering blueberry and dark plum character with an elegant, silky texture reflective of the extended season Niagara River appellation. Accessible now, although will reward time in cellar.
Shipping is included* so all you'll pay is $399 for this spectacular wine that you won't find anywhere else.
*Select your shipping method at check out and the shipping cost will be discounted automatically.