Sorry, Long Table Distillery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
This New Western styled West Coast Canadian gin offers a complex balance of nine botanicals, including two black peppers. Made with fresh BC cucumbers, this gin has clean but subtle cucumber notes, delicate hints of toasted pine nuts, citrus zest, light floral and a peppery spice finish.
Suggested uses: Ideal in a dry martini served in a chilled lemon-rimmed glass and garnished with cucumber, Gin & Tonics and a gin base for lighter cocktails. Try it with a garnish or light muddle of fresh mint and cilantro. Recommended tonic: Fever Tree Mediterranean.
Awards & Ratings
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2017, Gold Medal
- SIP Awards 2018, Gold Medal
- Canadian Artisan Spirit Competition 2019, Silver Medal
- GOLD – Best in Category — Alberta Beverage Awards, 2018
- DOUBLE GOLD – Top Category Winner — Vancouver International Spirits Competition, 2016
- GOLD — World Spirits Competition, 2015
”With so many B.C. distilleries crafting small batches of gin, you can practically play a parlour game trying to guess their clever concoctions of botanicals — aside from the all-important juniper. Long Table Distillery’s namesake Cucumber Gin wins the top prize in my mind. Fresh cukes are complemented by two peppers that add a subtle hit of spice, rounding out the nine botanicals in the mix. No guessing games required.”
— Janet Gyenes, BC Living Magazine
“This new cucumber offering is poised to replace Hendrick’s in your liquor cabinet.”
— Neal McLennan, The Bar Fly, Western Living Magazine