Sorry, Summerhill Pyramid Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
54% Malbec, 16% Merlot, 16% Cabernet Franc, 14% Cabernet Sauvignon. 100% Organic!
Tasting Notes: Enjoy a soft, creamy mouthfeel and intense notes of tart cherry, blood orange, hibiscus, grapefruit and a hint of biscuit. Bright and mouthwatering with a long, lingering finish.
Food Pairing: Notes A delicious match for poached salmon, roasted chicken or light tapas. Perfect anywhere, anytime!
Vineyard Notes: Made from grapes grown in organic Okanagan vineyards especially suited for sparkling wine production.
Winemaker Notes: All varieties were whole-cluster pressed to extract the most delicate juice. The wine fermented dry in stainless steel tanks before blending and bottling to undergo secondary fermentation in the traditional method. It then rested sur lie for seven years, resulting in incredible depth and complexity. After disgorging, a red wine dosage was added.
Gold Medal, Top 10 Sparkling Wines of competition - 2013 Effervescents du Monde
Awards & Ratings
- John Schreiner
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2013, Honors
- Effervescents du Monde 2013, Gold
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2014, Bronze Medal
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2015, Honours Medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017, Bronze Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Silver Medal
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2017, Honours Medal
- British Columbia Lieutenant Governor's Wine Awards 2019, Bronze Medal
MWC 2019-05-07Wine expert Michelle Bouffard wrote about this wine on the MWC Wine Blog: "Summerhill Cipes provides a nice aperitif for all occasions." You can read the whole post here:... More
MWCWine expert Michelle Bouffard wrote about this wine on the MWC Wine Blog: "Summerhill Cipes provides a nice aperitif for all occasions." You can read the whole post here: http://mywinecanada.com/wineblog/wine-101-rose/