Sorry, Summerhill Pyramid Winery does not ship wine to United States.
Canadian wine delivered right to your door!
100% Pinot Noir cuvee grown at multiple vineyard locations around the Okanagan Valley that were planted and are maintained specifically for sparkling wine production to express a crisp, bright style. Notes of raspberry, strawberry, kiwi, blood orange, vanilla, almond, and white toast.
The first 75% of juice was pressed after a 48 hour cold-soak on the skins. Made in the traditional method.
Food Pairing Notes: Charcuterie, salmon, grilled chicken, duck, pork, quiche, roast turkey, or with a sandwich picnic. Extremely versatile. Anywhere, anytime.
Gold Medal, Top 10 Sparkling Wines of competition - 2013 Effervescents du Monde
Awards & Ratings
- John Schreiner
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2013, Honors
- Effervescents du Monde 2013, Gold
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2014, Bronze Medal
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2015, Honours Medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017, Bronze Medal
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2017, Silver Medal
- InterVin International Wine Awards 2017, Honours Medal
- British Columbia Lieutenant Governor's Wine Awards 2019, Bronze Medal
MWC 2019-05-07Wine expert Michelle Bouffard wrote about this wine on the MWC Wine Blog: "Summerhill Cipes provides a nice aperitif for all occasions." You can read the whole post here:... More
MWCWine expert Michelle Bouffard wrote about this wine on the MWC Wine Blog: "Summerhill Cipes provides a nice aperitif for all occasions." You can read the whole post here: http://mywinecanada.com/wineblog/wine-101-rose/